|Our goal in creating Mechanics Hub was to develop the internet’s most content rich resource for those working in the multiple industries that employ Diesel Machinery Professionals. The Hub is updated daily with fresh news, videos, Blogs and forum posts to keep our members current with relevant industry and trade information. It’s the members that truly make this site unique so we welcome any comments and suggestions you may have.
Becoming a member of Mechanics Hub allows you to explore all the features the site has to offer. We hope you will share your ideas, knowledge and expertise. We look forward to you being an active remember of the community, and hope you have fun doing it!
Mechanics Hub has been developed by Maizis & Miller Consultants, North America’s largest dedicated employment resource for Diesel Machinery Professionals.
- > Ask Mechanics and Career related questions to other mechanics
- > Share cool mechanics related videos
- > Post pictures of projects and trucks you are working on
- > Post articles & reviews of cities, trucks, equipment, careers, and mechanics jokes
- > Find the hottest mechanics jobs around the country
- > And much more...browse, find and have some fun
Advertising and Business: rmaizis[at]maizisandmiller.com, 416-620-5111 x239
Jobs and Recruiting: jvanpelt[at]maizisandmiller.com, 416-620-5111 x237