In business for 60+ years, this well-established company is currently looking to hire several Heavy Duty Mechanics who will be working on a mix of Diesel Trucks! This opportunity is great for anyone looking to receive in-depth dealership-level training!
The Ideal Diesel Technician Will Have:
- At least 2-3+ years' truck and/or engine repair experience on trucks from a variety of brands
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day & Afternoon Shifts Available. Over Time Available and Paid After 40 hours.
- Day shifts: 7:00am - 5:00pm OR 8:00am - 6:00pm (Monday - Friday). Must be able to work half day Saturdays 1x/month.
- Afternoon shifts: 3:00pm - 11:00pm (Monday - Friday).
$20.00 - $30.00/hour + $2.00/hour shift premium if working afternoons. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Company-Paid benefits (STD/LTD, Life and Cancer Insurance, AD&D) after 30 days
- Competitive Benefit Package (Health, Vision, Dental) after 30 days
- 401K After 1 year
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned