A well-established heavy equipment repair facility located in Pearl, Mississippi, is urgently looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for its field service role. This is a great opportunity for Technicians to join a company that has been in business for 80 years leading the Diesel Mechanic industry in its material handling and forklift sectors.
Heavy Equipment Technician Job Requirements:
- At least 3+ years’ heavy equipment repair experience
- Experience completing repairs on diesel and electrical forklifts
- Strong experience repairing engines, hydraulics, and electrical issues
- Own tools, valid driver’s license, clean driving record
What Does This Company Offer You?
- $2,000 Signing Bonus
- Job Stability and Ongoing Growth
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Day Shift Schedule
Successful Heavy-Duty Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks.
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends. Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour + $2,000 Signing Bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is available on the 1st of the month after hire and includes:
- Medical, Drug, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- $100 Boot Allowance/Reimbursement
- Company Provided Uniforms with Weekly Cleaning Service