Whale hello there! Efishient Marine Diesel Mechanics looking to carry on their tidal with an anchored, and jawsome company can seal the deal in San Leandro. This role is brimming with porpoise!
Marine Diesel Techs familiar with repairs to MTU, DDC, 2-stroke and marine diesel engines and generators (load bank testing) are ideal, as well as diagnostic software, electrical, welding, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs. Experience on pod drives, outboards, gasoline and diesel engines is highly regarded.
This position should keep techs on the shore, however some travel is expected locally from time to time. Once on-board, techs can sea:
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits
- Access to a service truck they can take home
- Ample overtime
- Trade support
If you can think of a better fish pun, let minnow.
Days, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday- Friday), flexibility is required for on-call components and occasional assignments outside of local area.
- $25.00 - $50.00/hour to start.
- Signing Bonus
- Ongoing Training
- Benefits available after the 1st of the month following 60 days including:
- Medical, Drug, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Options (401k)
- Tool loan offered
- Boot allowance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off