Shift Supervisor opening is available for a large Truck repair facility in Laredo, Texas to lead a shift of Heavy Diesel Truck Technicians....Read more
Shift Supervisor opening is available for a large Truck repair facility in Laredo, Texas to lead a shift of Heavy Diesel Truck Technicians. This role would ideally be suited for a Lead Hand or Senior Mechanic looking to step into a role with more hands-off responsibility.
The Ideal Supervisor will:
- Possess 3+ years experience working at a similar level leading a team of mechanics, as well as previous experience repairing Class 8 Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks.
- Be required to assist with diagnostics and troubleshooting on highway tractors/diesel engines while working alongside their team of 4-8 Diesel Truck Mechanics.
- Report directly to the Shop Manager to accomplish daily tasks, promote safety, improve efficiencies and complete diagnostics/repairs.
- Bring excellent communication skills, and the ability to set and achieve goals to the table.
- Have a successful track record of organizing and leading a team.
- Mostly be working in a hands-off capacity, minimal time will be spent turning wrenches.
Must have your own tools and pre-employment background checks will be completed.