North America's leading organization that specializes in dock and door products and services is immediately hiring Field Service Technicians to cover the Phoenix, AZ area.
As a Mobile Service Mechanic, you will operate out of a fully equipped service truck, that you are able to take home, and will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing industrial, electric, hydraulic, and manual warehouse loading docks & doors.
We Technicians Want to Join:
- Excellent compensation and a benefit package.
- Service Truck to take home.
- Job Stability.
- Over 25 years of continued industry growth and success.
- Safety-oriented focus where employees are put first.
- Experience with repair and maintenance of warehouse and commercial doors; Loading docks; Dock-levelers; and other related warehouse and industrial equipment.
- Experience performing troubleshooting to industrial equipment, mechanical components, and electrical systems.
- Experience in welding, steel fabrication, and electrical.
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics (preferred but not required).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Be able to communicate well, and be customer service oriented.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A Valid Drivers Licence is required.
All successful Field Service Dock & Door Technicians must submit to pre-employment background checks.
All Dock and Door Technicians are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Mondays to Friday). OT after 40 hours. On call rotating Holidays and weekends.
Travel, and over night stays may be required.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour, plus quarterly paid bonus (wage is dependent upon previous industry experience).
$1000 Sign on bonus available! ($500 on your first paycheck, and $500 after 90 days of employment).
Comprehensive Benefits Available Immediately (Medical, Dental, Vision), (Life Insurance, STD/LTD, AD&D, 401K) + $100 Boot Allowance + PTO (Holidays and Vacation) + Service Truck to Take Home + Company Supplied Uniforms and Cleaned. Relocation Assistance available on a case-by-base basis. Benefits Available after 90 days.