A reputable & established company is urgently seeking experienced Crane Mechanics to join their busy operations in Albuquerque, NM. The successful Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining a diverse fleet of cranes in both a shop and field work environment. Heavy Equipment & Truck Mechanics are also encouraged to apply!
- 3 or more years of experience servicing cranes, and/or heavy trucks/equipment.
- Proficient performing maintenance, diagnostics, & repair to electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical systems.
- Experience with both Rough Terrain & Truck Mounted Cranes, along with brands such as Grove, Manitowoc, Liebherr, Terex, and Tadano is an asset.
- Able to pass drug & background checks.
- Possess own set of tools.
Day shift, 8:00AM - 4:00PM (Monday to Friday). OT is available after 40 hours/week, or after 8 hours/day on shortened work weeks.
Union role offered. The current wage range is $30.00 to $34.00/hour with annual increases. Union benefits, 100% company paid, meaning the only deductions to wages would be taxes. Benefits include health insurance, union pension plan, and more!
Albuquerque, NM 87105