A new Diesel Mechanic opportunity has opened up in Long Beach, California! This team provides Mechanics with ongoing growth and job stability within the Mechanic trade. Both Shop & Field roles available.
Mechanics experienced within the Diesel Truck and/or Heavy Equipment sectors are encouraged to apply!
Diesel Technician Requirements:
- Engine rebuild experience
- Hydraulic and/or electrical experience
- Computer diagnostic program experience
- Must be familiar with air brakes, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Must be Able to Work Additional Hours as Needed
- Over Time Available
$25.00 - $45.00/hr. Starting wages will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Comprehensive Benefits After 30 days + PTO
- 401K Plan With a Pension Match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Child Care Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms With Weekly Laundry Services
Long Beach, CA 90813