We are currently looking for a Diesel Truck Mechanic at a fast paced repair shop in Tallahassee, FL!
If you are well versed in performing repairs to trucks from a wide variety of manufacturers, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience maintaining and repairing trucks from manufacturers including Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, and more.
- Have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting faults and malfunctions on heavy trucks.
- Have experience performing repairs to diesel engines including Cummins, CAT, Detroit Diesel, and more.
- Perform maintenance, R & Rs, installation, and repairs to brake systems, and chassis and suspension components.
- Document all repairs and services completed.
- Communicate positively with team members and superiors.
- Perform all repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
All Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
The successful Truck Mechanic will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
Days, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Must be able to work overtime, as required.
$20.00 - $28.00/hour. Wage offered will depend on previous experience and training.
Relocation assistance is available for the right mechanic! A $100 Boot Allowance is also provided!
Full benefits are available and include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Accident Insurance, AFLAC, and a 401(K) plan.
Tallahassee, FL 32304