We are hiring immediately for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics at a busy outfit in Grass Valley, California. This is a position in an established operation with proven career stability, growth, and viability. You will be working alongside an experienced team of diesel maintenance technicians, diagnosing/repairing a mixed fleet of heavy duty trucks and construction related equipment. All Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
- Competitive Wages & Consistent Overtime Available!
- Mixed role with field work being close to the main shop!
- Robust Benefits & Insurance Coverage!
- Techs will need over 4 years of Heavy Trucks/Heavy Equipment repair experience and the ability to pass all necessary preemployment background checks.
- The ideal Mechanic will have previous bumper to bumper repair experience, including but not limited to: diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs to diesel, electrical, and hydraulic systems. Prior experience diagnosing and repairing earth moving equipment is also desired but not required.
Days; 6:30am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday & Rotating Saturday's). Overtime paid after 8 hours daily, and after 40 hours weekly.
$25.00 - $40.00/hour to start. Depending on skills and qualifications. Comprehensive benefit package including: health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, chiropractic, paid holidays, paid sick leave, uniform service, and 401K with company match.
Grass Valley, CA 95949