A well-established company located in Cornwall, Ontario, is urgently looking to hire a Small Engine Mechanic for their shop!
This mechanic will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a fleet of small engines.
The Ideal Heavy Equipment Mechanic Will Have:
- At least 1+ years' experience with small engines (kawasaki, yamaha, john deere, honda, etc.)
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, gas engines, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available
- Days, 6:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime available and paid after 44 hours.
- Mechanics must be willing to work additional hours as needed.
$22.00 - $28.00/hour + Annual Performance Bonus. A Comprehensive Benefits package is available on the 1st of the month after 30 days and includes:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Travel, Life, Drug Plan, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Company Provided Uniforms
Cornwall ON K6K1K5