An equipment repair facility near Lockwood, MO is looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.)
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Diesel Engines
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license, and be able to complete background checks
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
Days, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday), + 1 Saturday morning per month. OT paid after 40 hours per week.
$20.00 - $30.00/hour to start.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability available immediately, as well as PTO and Matching 401k. Signing/Retention bonus also offered (Up to $5000 for the right fit)
Lockwood, MO 65682