An industry leader with 30+ years of business in the Southern California area is seeking several Heavy Truck Mechanics to join their team in Colton, CA. Diesel Technicians will diagnose, repair and maintain Light, Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks.
- ASE Certification or Navistar Certification is preferred
- 3+ years hands on experience as a diesel technician preferably dealership experience
- Cummins Engine Certifications preferred
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Extensive knowledge in the repair & maintenance of diesel engines and power trains
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic with a positive attitude
Applicants must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, possess a valid Drivers license and provide their own tools.
Day & Afternoon Shifts available:
- Days, 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday - Friday
- Afternoons, 10:30AM - 7:00PM, Monday - Friday
- $28.00 - $38.00/hour, dependant on previous experience and certifications
- Full benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, life) available after 90 days probation period
- 401k plan with Employer matching
Colton, CA 92324