A well-established company just minutes away from Wichita, KS is urgently looking for experienced Diesel Truck Mechanics to join their team!
The company provides a great work environment, with plenty of opportunities for career advancement!
Diesel Truck Technicians are responsible for performing inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs to a fleet of Heavy Trucks.
The Ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience performing repairs to heavy diesel trucks from manufacturers including Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, International, and others.
- Have experience performing repairs and R&Rs to diesel engines, transmissions, and differential assemblies.
- Be able to utilize analog tools and instruments, as well as OEM diagnostic software to accurately troubleshoot faults.
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate consistently and positively with co-workers and superiors.
The successful Truck Technicians will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday). Some daily and/or weekend overtime is available.
$22.00 - $28.00/hour. Wage is dependent upon previous industry experience.
A great benefit package is offered, and includes medical, and dental coverage, company paid life insurance, a 401k savings plan, and paid holidays, vacations, and sick time.
Wichita, KS 67204