An established repair shop in Riviera Beach, FL is looking to add experienced diesel mechanics to their team. Mechanics will be responsible for repairing and maintaining trucks, as well as marine and heavy equipment.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic Will Have:
- Experience repairing marine, heavy equipment, and diesel trucks
- Experience performing diagnostics and troubleshooting repairs on all components of diesel-powered machines; engine, electrical system, and hydraulic components
- Proficiently perform preventative maintenance
- Welding & fabrication experience is considered an asset
- 3+ yrs of repair experience on diesel-powered machines
Own tools, a valid FL driver’s license, and the ability to obtain a TWIC card (the company will pay and help you obtain this) are necessary. Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screenings.
Days, afternoons, and night shifts. Monday - Friday. OT available after 40 hours. Must be flexible to work weekends as needed.
Rotational shifts, mechanics will switch shifts every 6 months:
4:00am - 12:30pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
4:30pm - 1:00am
$22.00 - $30/hour. 4% Annual Bonus + 3% Annual Merit Increase. Comprehensive Benefits after 1st of the month following 60 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, 4% Matching 401K) + PTO (7 Personal Days, 6 Holidays) + $125 Annual Boot Allowance + Company Provided Uniforms and Cleaned.
Riviera Beach, FL 33404