We have a new opportunity to work in Brampton with a well established company that rents and sells heavy equipment. Mechanics can look forward to a job that provides great training, stability, and room for growth.
Mechanics will preform preventative maintenance services, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting, and minor to complex repairs on Excavators, Rollers, Industrial Lifts, Loaders, Dozers, etc., essentially a variety of Heavy Equipment.
Successful Heavy Equipment Technicians are preferred to have:
- 3+ Years' Heavy Equipment repair experience.
- A valid 310s, 310T, or 421A.
- Strong Hydraulic & Electrical background.
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License.
Nights; split 3 on, 4 off/4 on, 3 off. 12 hour shift. Start times are 7 or 8pm.
- The position will be days to start for training purposes then placed in a scheduled shift.
$35.00 - $40.00/hour. Starting wage will depend on previous experience and training. Full benefits kick in after the 90 day probationary period. Uniforms and cleaning service are provided.
Brampton ON L6T5B3