Looking for Travelling Mobile Service Technicians to join a well-established company for field service operations near Charlotte, NC!
Technicians are tasked with advising, installing, and performing repairs to industrial and hydraulic hoses, fittings, and other small components.
If you are familiar with working in the field on mobile equipment, and are willing to travel, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Technicians with 1 year of experience working mobile or industrial equipment.
- Technicians who are willing and able to travel for weeks at a time.
- Customer service oriented technicians, who can interact positively with customers.
- Technicians with the ability to remove, build, and install hydraulic and industrial hose assemblies on site, at customer locations.
- Technicians with the ability to assess, inspect, and troubleshoot faulty machinery.
- Technicians with the ability to utilize hand and power tools.
- Technicians with a valid drivers license, and an insurable driving record.
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Hydraulic, Industrial, and Mobile Service Technicians are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday). Some projects are 12-hour shifts, and include weekends (additional compensation for after hours work).
$60,000 - $90,000/year (potential). Salary + Commission.
Benefits include Health, Vision, Dental, Life insurance, 401K Contributions, and more. Benefits are available following 60 days of employment, 401k plan is available following 90 days of employment.
Charlotte, NC 28273