A leader in Global Transportation and Hauling services is actively looking to hire a Shop Supervisor for the afternoon shift at their facility located near Gary, IN. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
Supervisors will be responsible for assisting with diagnostics, scheduling, overseeing mechanics and ensuring DOT and OSHA guidelines are in place to ensure safe operation for a fleet of trucks, trailers (flatbed and multi-axle), and some dry vans.
Successful Supervisors should have:
- At least 2 years lead/management experience
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- 3+ years of Diesel Repair experience
- Good people skills and a focus on safety
- Own tools, valid drivers license and clean driving record, CDL is preferred, but not required
Afternoon Shift, 2:30pm - 12:00am (Monday - Friday)
$63,000.00 - $67,000.00/year + $4,200.00 shift differential. Comprehensive Benefits available on the first of the month after 60 days (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matching 401K), PTO (Holidays and Vacation), $200 Annual Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance, $200 Annual Safety Boot Allowance, etc.
Gary, IN 46406