Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join a well-established road construction company in Denver, CO!
This company offers year-round employment, solid vacation policy, competitive pay, and provides technicians the opportunity to expand their expertise on a wide range of construction equipment!
The Ideal Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience performing maintenance and repairs to heavy road maintenance equipment.
- Have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting faults to heavy machinery.
- Be well versed in all aspects of repair to electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical components.
- Have experience performing maintenance and repairs to heavy equipment including rotomills, rollers, dozers, crushers, excavators, and other earth moving and construction equipment.
- Own tools needed in order to complete repairs, and have a valid drivers license.
- Have ASE certifications (preferred, but not required).
There is a degree of field work with ability to take the truck home, ample overtime, ongoing training, a flexible work schedule, a solid bonus structure, and more!.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift with flexible start times so long as technician put in their 8+ hours a day, and the shop has coverage.
Some on call and weekend shifts may be required over the busy summer season.
$28.00 - $35.00/hour. Annual bonus offered. Overtime after 40 hours per week.
A sign-on bonus of $3000 is available! ($1500 after 60 days of employment & $1500 after 6 months).
Benefits are available after 30 days, which consist of full medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. 3 weeks vacation to start.
Denver, CO 80002