A renowned Trailer Repair facility who has operations across the country has an immediate opening for experienced 310J Trailer Mechanic to work at their shop in Burlington, ON.
What Do They Offer?
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Weekly Pay
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits & RSP program
Working in the shop, Trailer Mechanics will perform MVI Inspections, ABS Diagnostics and Repairs, Suspension work, Electrical Systems, and Preventative Maintenance work to a large fleet of tanker trailers.
- 310J Trailer or 310T Truck & Coach Certification.
- Experience performing service and repairs to a variety of trailers (i.e. flatbeds, tankers, dry vans etc.)
- Own tools and valid G driver's license.
Successful Mechanics and Managers will be subject to a pre-employment background checks (Criminal, Drug, and Medical).
Days, 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday - Friday). OT after 40 hours.
$30.00 - $33.00/hour to start. Comprehensive Benefits After 90 days (Medical, Dental, LTD, STD) + RSP Program + Ongoing Training.
Burlington ON L7L5R8