An Industry leader with operations in Stoney Creek, ON is urgently seeking Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join their growing team. Technicians will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of heavy construction equipment, heavy trucks, and other diesel-powered vehicles. Skills and experience in engine overhauls, fuel injection systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, ECM, hydraulics, suspensions, and steering will be given preference.
421A license is an asset, however, all levels of Heavy Equipment Technicians are encouraged to apply.
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance work
- Service attachments and working tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Days, 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday. OT available after 44 hours.
- $32.00 - $42.00/hour to start
- Standard benefit package available immediately upon start
- Uniform & cleaning services provided
Stoney Creek ON L8E5M8