Diesel Mechanics with strong engine repair and comprehensive troubleshooting skills are needed immediately to join a leader in the Diesel Truck and Equipment repair industry to work out of their well-equipped shop in Denver, CO. This is an excellent CAREER GROWTH opportunity for Technicians!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Year After Year Industry Growth = Job Stability
- Real Career Growth Opportunities
- Pays Up to $37/hr
Working in shop, Technicians will be relied on to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair complex repairs on light/medium-duty trucks, cranes and conveyors, trailers, and commercial/industrial equipment.
- At least 4 year's mechanic repair experience; those with truck, heavy equipment, trailer or aerial equipment repair experience are strongly encouraged to apply
- Diesel engine repair experience
- Strong hydraulic and electrical schematic experience and skills is a must
- Strong diagnostic software knowledge
- Own tools
If you are looking for a new challenge and to work with a rapidly growing employer, this is the opportunity for you!
2nd shift, 4:00 pm - 1:00 am (Monday - Friday).
$28.00 - $40.00/hour. 50% Employer Paid Health Insurance after 90 days + 4% 401K Matching Program + PTO (Holidays and Vacation) + Ongoing Training + Company Provided Uniforms.
Denver, CO 80229