One of the largest suppliers of drilling and pile driving equipment in North America is immediately hiring Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join their skilled team in Green Cove Springs, FL.
Heavy Duty Technicians will have experience diagnosing and repairing heavy equipment. Those with previous experience repairing diesel engines and drilling equipment will be given preference. There is an expectation to have a background working on hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Conduct fuel, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic diagnostics and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines.
- Educate customers on equipment operation and performance.
- Complete accurate written record of work performed.
- Willingness to periodically travel, as needed, to customer job sites to provide equipment training, maintenance and repair.
- Ability to assume leadership role while on customer job sites.
- Ability and willingness to mentor and train apprentice mechanics.
All successful HD Technicians must complete pre-employment background checks (Drug, Physical, Criminal, Driving, References)
Apply Now! HJ1
Days, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday.) Overtime is available and offered. Mechanics are also expected to be flexible to accommodate some travel on a monthly basis.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour to start. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. A comprehensive benefit package is offered after 30 days of employment (Medical, Dental, vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, etc.) + Profit Sharing Plan + Matching 401K Plan + PTO (Holidays & Vacation) + Boot Allowance + Company Provided Uniforms.
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043