We are urgently seeking a licensed Shop Foreman to join a busy truck repair facility in Windsor, ON. This forward thinking shop is stable shop with a positive family orientated environment that provides a great place to learn and grow your skill set.
Some job responsibilities for this role would include:
- Overseeing a team of steadily growing mechanics
- Communicate with the service advisors regarding workflow and estimates
- Manage day-to-day shop operation
- Delegating work orders to the appropriate mechanic
- Develop training for mechanics
- Perform all levels of repairs on heavy truck systems.
To be successful in this role, the successful applicant must have a positive attitude, a 310T Journeyman Certification, and have previous lead experience.
Swing Shift Schedule: Shifts rotate every 2 weeks to give everyone an equal opportunity on shifts.
Day Shift: 8:00am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday & Saturday's 7:00am - 12:00pm
Afternoon Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am Monday - Friday)
Mechanics on the day shift rotation will have to work a shortened Saturday shift 7:00am - 12:00pm.
Mechanics on the afternoon shift will receive a $1/hour shift premium.
$35 - $40/hour to start depending on experience. Health and dental insurances provided and available after 90 day probationary period. Weekly pay schedule! Vacation to be accrued throughout employment.
Windsor ON N9A6J3