Operating across multiple states, this well-established truck repair facility is immediately hiring a Diesel Mechanic for their shop near Carroll, IA!
Those looking to advance their careers with ongoing OEM training certifications, steady work, and OT opportunities are encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Diesel Truck Technician Will Have:
- At least 2+ years' of truck and/or diesel engine repair experience
- Experience diagnosing and repairing electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting of hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Valid driver's license is required. CDL A and B is preferred.
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks.
Day Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
$20.00 - $30.00/hour with a $2500 Sign-On Bonus! Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training.
A Comprehensive Benefits Package is available and includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- Basic Life AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability Insurances, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurances
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms and Uniform Cleaning Service
Carroll, IA 51401