A rapidly growing full-service truck repair shop is immediately hiring several experienced Diesel Truck Mechanics to join their team at their shop located in Norfolk, NE. This is an excellent job opportunity for Heavy Truck Technicians to join a reputable company that puts their employees first.
Diesel Truck Technicians will work out of a well-maintained and clean shop:
- Identifying malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools
- Perform complete repairs, service, and preventative maintenance to a fleet of trucks, from brands including Peterbilt, Freightliner, Kenworth, International, Mack, and Volvo
- Service, maintain, overhaul and rebuild CAT, Cummins, and Detroit diesel engines.
Successful Heavy Duty Truck Mechanics will have:
- 3-5 years’ truck repair and maintenance experience
- Strong electrical and diagnostic skills
- A safety first attitude
- Own tools, and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Days, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday). On-call rotation required.
$22.00 - $33.00/hr. Benefits (100% company paid employee health insurance premiums, paid holidays, paid vacation, matching IRA plan), ongoing paid training, and uniforms provided.
Norfolk, NE 68701