We are urgently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join a reputable company in Mississauga. This position would require a mix of shop and field responsibilities. A company service truck will be provided to those with a clean driving record to travel to customer locations and repair and service their equipment. Having customer service and communication skills are a mandatory requirement for the position.
Some other details about the position include:
- Being on-call 24/7 for emergency breakdowns (compensation will be adjusted for on-call work accordingly)
- Recommending the replacement of old, warn, or broken/failing equipment
- Repair/replace blowers, vacuum pumps, and compressors along with their corresponding components
- Electrical maintenance
- Keeping track of parts, equipment, and lubricants used in the repair process to ensure accurate invoicing
- Interacting with customers and having excellent problem solving skills if issues arise with repairs
Day Shift: 7:30 - 4:30 (1 hour paid lunch) 24/7 on-call for emergency breakdowns (will be compensated accordingly for on-call work).
$28 - $32/hour. OT paid out after 40 hours/week. Mechanics must be available 24/7 for on-call work and emergency breakdowns (will be compensated accordingly). Full benefits, paid vacation, boot allowance, safety equipment, and uniforms are provided.
Mississauga ON L4X2C6