A growing diesel repair company in Kent, WA is urgently looking for experienced Diesel Truck Mechanics to join their team!
The company provides a great work environment, with plenty of opportunities for career advancement!
Diesel Truck Technicians are responsible for performing inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs to a fleet of Heavy Trucks.
The Ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic Will:
- Have 3+ years of experience performing repairs to heavy diesel trucks from manufacturers including Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, International, and others.
- Have experience performing repairs and R&Rs to diesel engines, transmissions, and differential assemblies.
- Have experience performing repairs to trailers including brakes, suspension and chassis components, electrical components, and others.
- Be able to utilize analog tools and instruments, as well as OEM diagnostic software to accurately troubleshoot faults.
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate consistently and positively with co-workers and superiors.
- Have a valid CDL, or be willing to attain one as soon as possible.
The successful Truck Technicians will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday).
$25.00 - $40.00/hour. Wage is dependent upon previous industry experience.
Relocation assistance is available for the right mechanic!
A comprehensive benefit package is offered and includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401K plan after 90 consecutive days of employment.
Kent, WA 98032