A well-established provider of material handling solutions is urgently hiring experienced Forklift Mechanics - Field Service to join their skilled team in Tuscon, AZ. Working as a Forklift Technician you will diagnose service and repair electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems on a variety of electric, propane, and gas-powered material handling units. Field Service Technicians must be able to perform repairs outside in inclement weather conditions. A field service truck is provided.
Heavy Equipment Mechanics should have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience repairing heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to diagnose ( including failure analysis), disassemble, inspect, perform repairs, rebuilds, and reassemble components ( i.e., engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems).
- Experience diagnosing electrical faults and problems, with the proven ability to complete repairs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift repair experience an asset.
- Those with previous field service experience will be given preference.
All mechanics must have a valid driver’s license and ability to complete pre-employment background checks (i.e. drug, criminal, physical).
Day Shift, 7:00am – 4:30pm (Monday-Friday). Field techs especially will be required to take on additional hours from time to time to accommodate emergencies.
$24.00-$32.00/hour. Starting wage based on previous training and experience. Comprehensive benefit package available after 60 days (medical, dental, vision, etc.). Service truck to take home for Field Service Techs.
Tucson, AZ 85705