A well-established industry leading outfit is urgently seeking a Diesel Mechanic - Field Service to join their team near Lombard, Illinois. This is an excellent opportunity for Mechanics looking to grow within a reputable company, benefit from a strong compensation package and enhance their skill set.
Why Mechanics Want to Work Here:
- Fully Equipped and clean shop
- Day Shift Opportunity
- Full benefit package with 401k plan
- Highly competitive wages
- 5+ years experience with heavy duty trucks performing maintenance, diagnostics, and part replacement
- Experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ability to read and understand schematics is preferred
- A positive work attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to work both independently and as a team are required
All Mechanics must have their own tools, a valid diver’s license (motor vehicle required), and the ability to complete a Criminal background check.
Days, 7:00am - 4:00pm (Monday - Friday). Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
$25.00 - $45.00/hour. Starting wage depends on experience and training.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Health insurance, and Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Efficiency Bonuses