A leader in the industry is looking to hire experienced Diesel Mechanics at their shop located near Hammond, IN. The company is committed to ensuring smooth running rigs, the safety of its employees, supporting and fostering a greener company, and maintaining confidence from their customers through a high standard of service.
Truck Mechanics will be responsible for performing inspections, service and repairs on tractors using company DOT and OSHA guidelines to ensure safe operation for their trucks.
Successful Diesel Mechanics should have:
- At least 2 years diesel truck repair experience
- Previous experience and/or working knowledge of DOT inspections
- Brake and 609 Certifications preferred
- DOT and Forklift Certified
- Own tools, valid drivers license and clean driving record. CDL is preferred, but not required.
Afternoon Shift 3:30pm - 12:00am, Monday - Friday. OT after 40 hours.
$18.00 - $36.00/hour. Comprehensive Benefits available on the first of the month after 60 days (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matching 401K), PTO (Holidays and Vacation), and $100 Safety Boot Allowance.
Hammond, IN 46404