A well-established truck repair facility in Philadelphia, PA is urgently looking for experienced Diesel Truck Mechanics to join their team!
The company provides technicians with a team-friendly work environment, and of the potential to expand on their professional expertise!
Diesel Truck Technicians are responsible for performing inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs to a wide variety of medium-duty and heavy-duty diesel trucks.
The Ideal Diesel Truck Mechanic Will:
- Have 2+ years of experience performing repairs to heavy diesel trucks from manufacturers including Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, International, and others.
- Have experience performing repairs and R&Rs to diesel engines, transmissions, and differential assemblies.
- Be able to utilize analog tools and instruments, as well as OEM diagnostic software to accurately troubleshoot faults.
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate consistently and positively with co-workers and superiors.
The successful Truck Technicians will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Truck Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Day Shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday).
$25.00 - $35.00/hour. Wage is dependent upon previous industry experience.
A benefit package is offered, and includes Health Insurance, PTO, and a Simple IRA Retirement Plan.
Philadelphia, PA 19124