We are urgently seeking a Diesel Mechanic who is interested in operating out of a busy shop near Cornelius, OR. This opportunity gives mechanics a chance to work on diverse repairs, diagnostics, as well as PMs.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge on gas and diesel engines
- Knowledge of brake and air systems
- A positive work attitude, ability to work both independently and as a team are required
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL
- Must be able to obtain a ODE Certification
- Must have some computer skills
- Personal set of tools
Mechanics will be required to undergo pre-employment checks, have their own tools, as well as have a valid driver's licence.
Days, 6:00am - 6:00pm (Monday to Friday). OT after 40 hours per week.
$25 - $27/hr to start. Offer will depend on previous experience and certifications. Health and Dental benefits are available. 401K matching plan, paid vacation, holidays, uniforms and cleaning services, and $3000 tool allowance.