We are urgently seeking a Lead Diesel Mechanic who is interested in operating out of a busy shop near Umatilla, OR. This opportunity gives mechanics a chance to work on diverse repairs, diagnostics, as well as PMs. Techs with diagnostic experience using Cummins INSITE, CAT ET, On Command NED, and DLB as well as, internal engine repairs will be preferred.
- Must have 5+ years' experience as a diesel mechanic
- Must have experience with engine rebuilds and diagnostics
- A positive work attitude, ability to work both independently and as a team are required
- Must be a self starter and have good communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL
- Must be able to obtain a ODE Certification
- Must have some computer skills
- Must have experience with fleet maintenance
- Personal set of tools
Mechanics will be required to undergo pre-employment checks, have their own tools, as well as have a valid driver's licence.
Days, 6:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. OT paid after 40 hours a week.
$28 - $35/hr to start. Offer will depend on previous experience and certifications. Health and Dental benefits are available. 401K matching plan, paid vacation, holidays, uniforms and cleaning services, and $3000 tool allowance.