We have a great new opportunity for an Aerial Equipment Mechanic to join a well-established Heavy Equipment outfit in Birmingham, AL. Servicing across Alabama and surrounding states, this position offers lots of room for internal growth and advancement.
Heavy Equipment Mechanics will complete preventative maintenance services, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting and general repairs to a large fleet of Telehandlers, and Aerial Lifts. The successful candidate will work closely with the VP of Service, maintaining and effectively serving a large customer base, and travelling across state with overnight travel on a regular basis.
Successful Field Service Technicians must have:
- 3+ Years experience in Aerial Lift maintenance
- Ability to read technical manuals and schematics
- Proficiency with JLG, and Genie equipment is a strong asset
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License, with a clean driving record
Days, 7:30am - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday). Hours are subject to vary depending on travel situation, Field Technician should be flexible to meet Over Time requirements.
$22.00 - $30.00/hour. Starting wage range is based on previous experience and training. Field Service Technicians will be provided with the following:
- 100% Company Covered Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 45K Life Insurance Policy)
- Personal Service Truck
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Credit Card (Fuel, Travel Expenses, Meal Allowance, Parts)