There is a brand new opportunity for a Mobile Agricultural Equipment Mechanic based out of Hartley, TX. This role includes extensive travelling requirements during peak seasons along with the propensity for extended working hours and overnight assignments. Relocation assistance and housing is available.
- 1 or more years of experience servicing Ag equipment.
- Diagnostics, maintenance and repair of John Deere & Claas agricultural equipment.
- Able to commit to long work days and extensive travel.
- Owns tools and a valid driver's license.
- Able to submit to preemployment background checks.
Day Shift, hours fluctuate throughout different seasons. 40 to 100 hours per week.
$70,000 to $84,000 per year earnings. Comprehensive benefits include Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, PTO, and 401K company match. Benefits kick in after 30 days.