A truck repair facility in Rochester, Minnesota, is looking to hire several Diesel Mechanics to work on their Diesel Trucks! This company provides the opportunity for stability and growth as an industry professional within the Diesel Mechanic trade.
The Ideal Diesel Technician Will Have:
- At least 3+ years of experience repairing hydraulics, electrical and engines
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day Shift Schedules Available:
- 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Overtime available
$20.00 - $30.00/hour. Starting wages are determined by previous experience/training. A comprehensive benefits package is available after 90 days and includes:
- Health Insurance and other competitive insurance packages
- Ongoing OEM Training