A growing Diesel Mechanic team near Altoona, Iowa, is looking to add new Mechanics to the team while they transition towards a larger facility! This is a great opportunity for Mechanics to grow with a well-established brand and a continuously growing team of Mechanics!
Diesel Technician Requirements:
- Engine, hydraulic and/or electrical experience
- Computer diagnostic program experience
- Must be familiar with air brakes, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day and Night Schedules Available.
- Must be able to work half-day Saturday shifts once a month
- Over Time Available and Paid After 40 hours
$25.00 - $30.00/hr. Starting wages will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Comprehensive Benefits After 30 days + PTO
- 401K Plan
- Shift Premium for Afternoon or Night Shifts
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned
Altoona, IA 50009