We are currently seeking experienced Marine Mechanics for an exciting new job opportunity in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Technicians should have:
- Minimum of 3 years of service experience with marine diesel engines, hydraulic, electrical and air controls.
- Ability to remove and install engines and gensets.
- Ability to diagnose and service Inboard/Outboards.
- Must be able to read and interpret certain documents such as engine technical manuals.
- Knowledge of full Equipment Maintenance procedures and ability to troubleshoot to determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; and acting without supervision on repairs.
- Mechanics with 10+ years of experience on marine engines/equipment will be given preference.
All successful Marine Technicians must have valid driver’s license and complete pre-employment background checks (Drug, Criminal, Driving).
Days, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday). Occasional Saturdays based on operational needs.
$20.00 - $30.00/hour. Comprehensive Benefits Package after 90 Days (Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.) + PTO + Dealer Factory Training + Educational Assistance Program + Tool Reimbursement + Company Provided Uniforms.