We have great new opportunities for Diesel Mechanics to join a well-established outfit in the Manchester, NH region. These positions offer lots of room for internal growth, training, and advancement.
Diesel Truck Mechanics will preform diagnostics, repairs, replacements, and preventative maintenance on various areas of highway trucks, which includes diesel engines, suspensions, electrical, drive line, HVAC, brakes, and air systems, etc.
Successful Diesel Technicians must have:
- 3+ Years Heavy Truck repair experience in shop
- Hydraulic & Electrical repair skills
- Welding and fabricating experience is a strong asset
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred but not required
- Successful applicants will be subject to background checks (Drug & Alcohol, Pre-Employment Physical, Criminal, and Driving Record)
First or Second shifts available (non-rotating). OT available.
1st Shift, 7:00am - 4:00pm OR 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
2nd Shift 2:30pm - 11:00pm (Monday to Friday)
$22.00 - $35.00/Hour. + Shift Differential. Starting wage is based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive Benefits Package available after 60 Days, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (after 1 year), Boot Allowance, and Uniforms.