There is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join a busy repair facility located in Monticello, MN.
- 3 or more years of experience servicing fleets of diesel trucks & trailers.
- Experience on heavy equipment is a bonus, however not mandatory.
- Good understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Proficiency using diagnostic software (Cummins InSite & Tech Tool).
- Versatile skill set with motivation to keep learning.
- Owns tools and CDL A (or ability to obtain one).
Day shift. Hours fluctuate depending on seasons. Start times generally at 7:30AM. OT available.
$20.00 to $25.00 per hour to start. Comprehensive benefit package becomes available on the 1st of the month following 60 days probation. Benefits include health insurance, health savings account, dental, 401K, & profit sharing program.