An equipment repair facility near Fayetteville, PA is looking for an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic.
The Ideal Diesel Mechanic will have:
- At least 2+ years' of recent experience repairing, maintaining Construction/Ag/Earthmoving equipment (CAT, Case, John Deere, Volvo, Komatsu, etc.) and on-road Diesel Trucks.
- Hands on experience with diagnostic software (CAT ET, Cummins INSITE, JPRO, Tech Tool, etc.).
- Hands on experience with diesel engines.
- Hands on experience with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Hands on experience with chassis and drive line repairs.
- Experience training or managing other mechanics.
- Must have own tools, valid driver's license.
- Factory certifications, CDL's, and ASE's will be rewarded though not mandatory.
Join a team that offers great benefits, good perks, team environment, and lots of room to grow.
The successful technician will be subject to pre-employment background checks.
All Diesel Mechanics are encouraged to apply!
Days, 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday), + some Saturday mornings depending on demand. Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
$18.00 - $20.00/hour. Starting wage will be based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package available. Uniforms Provided. Service truck is provided for field service, and may be taken home on occasion.
Chambersburg, PA 17222