This well-established business near Waterloo, Iowa, is looking for Diesel Mechanics to work on a mix of diesel trucks and heavy equipment with their growing team! Mechanics seeking ongoing training and career growth are encourage to apply!
The Ideal Diesel Technician Will Have:
- At least 2-3+ years' experience working on trucks and heavy equipment
- Experience working on engine repair on various types of brands and machinery
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid Class B CDL, and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day Shift Schedule Available.
- Mechanics are required to be flexible on start-time adjustments as this company has varying shift schedules depending on the season.
$20.00 - $30.00/hr. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Take-Home Service Truck
- Matching 401k Plan
- Ongoing Training
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned
Waterloo, IA 50703