A large and growing company is seeking experienced Diesel Truck Mechanics near Middlesex PA. This role offers the opportunity to maintain trucks and trailers, with steady work, and overtime.
We are looking for Mechanics who have experience with:
- diagnosing engine faults
- performing clutch repairs or replacements
- general bumper to bumper maintenance and PMs
- performing brake inspections, adjustments, and repairs
- diagnosing, repairing, and completing regens on exhaust systems
- repairing electrical shorts and faults
- completing minor engine work
Engine diagnostics and After Treatment repair/servicing are major assets and most preferred. Some trailer maintenance and repair work will be required. Military Mechanics with OTR experience are welcome to apply.
Must have a valid driver's license and your own tools. Pre-employment checks will be completed.
Days, 7:30am - 3:30pm (Monday - Friday).
$20.00 - $25.00/hour to start. Comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, paid holiday's, paid vacation & 401K.