This well-established business near Lincoln, Nebraska, is looking for Diesel Mechanics to join their growing team! Mechanics seeking ongoing training and career growth are encourage to apply!
The Ideal Diesel Truck Technician Will Have:
- At least 2-3+ years' truck and/or engine repair experience on various brands of trucks
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, air brakes, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day and Night Shifts Available. Overtime is paid after 40 hours and mechanics must be open to working a half Saturday shift once a month.
$20.00 - $30.00/hr. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. Benefits include:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Health, Vision, Dental) after 30 days
- 401K After 1 Year and Ongoing Training
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned
Lincoln, NE 68507