In business for 50+ years, this well-established company is currently looking to hire several Diesel Mechanics! Although this team is currently in search for experienced Mechanics, they are open to speaking to Junior Mechanics looking for growth opportunities.
Diesel Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years' truck repair experience
- Experience with computer diagnostics
- Electrical, hydraulic and basic repair and replacement experience
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checks (Criminal Record, Drug Screens & Breath Alcohol Tests, Physicals, and MVR).
Day & Afternoon Shifts Available.
- Day shifts: 7:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon shifts: 3:00pm - 11:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be able to work half-day Saturday shifts once a month
- Over Time Available and Paid After 40 hours
$20.00 - $30.00/hour. Starting wage will reflect experience level and previous training. A comprehensive benefits package is available and includes:
- 401K After 1 year
- Health, Vision, and Dental after 30 days
- STD/LTD, Life and Cancer Insurance, and AD&D after 30 days
- Ongoing Training
- Company Paid Uniforms and Cleaned
Council Bluffs, IA 51501