An industry leader with 30+ years of business in the Southern California area is seeking several Heavy Truck Mechanics to work out of their San Diego, CA facility. Diesel Technicians will diagnose, repair and maintain Light, Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks.
- ASE Certification or Navistar Certification is preferred
- 3+ years hands on experience as a Diesel Technician
- Cummins Engine Certification preferred
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Extensive knowledge in the repair & maintenance of diesel engines and power trains
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic with a positive attitude
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Day Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. OT after 40 hours.
- $25.00 - $35.00/hour to start, dependant on previous experience
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with matching
San Diego, CA 92127