We have a great new opportunity for Diesel Truck Mechanics to join a well-established Transportation outfit in Shippensburg, PA. Servicing a large fleet of Tractors from across the United States, this position offers lots of room for internal growth, training and advancement.
Diesel Technicians will preform diagnostics, repairs, replacements and preventative maintenance on various areas of highway trucks, which includes diesel engines, suspensions, electrical, driveline, HVAC, brakes and air systems, etc.
Successful Diesel Technicians must have:
- 2+ Years Heavy Truck repair experience
- Ability to read technical manuals, DOT experience
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred but not required
- Successful applicants will be subject to background checks (Criminal, Drug, Social Security, Employment Verification)
Multiple Shifts available listed below. Shift Differential Offered for 2nd Shift. Mechanics should be flexible to work overtime when needed.
- 4:00pm - 2:30am (Sunday - Wednesday) OR (Wednesday - Saturday)
- 6:00am - 4:30pm (Sunday - Wednesday) OR (Wednesday - Saturday)
- 6:00am - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday)
$17.00 - $26.00/hour. + Shift Differential. Starting wage range is based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive Benefits available including Dental, Vision, 401K Match, PTO, and Medical insurance that starts day one. Additional Boot Allowance, Company Uniforms, and Sponsored Certifications (ASE, 608, and OEM to earn an additional $3,600/year)