A new Field Service Forklift Mechanic position has opened up near Madison Lake, Minnesota! This well-established company in business for over 30 years is seeking Technicians to cover the surrounding counties. Mechanics seeking career growth and development within the Diesel Mechanic industry are encouraged to apply!
The Ideal Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 2+ years' experience with heavy equipment including excavators, trenchers, skid steers, etc.
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electronic/electrical issues, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- Own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Pre-employment criminal background checks are required.
Day Shift Schedule Available:
- 7:30am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Overtime is available and paid after 40 hours.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour. Starting wages are dependent on previous experience, training, licenses, and certifications. A comprehensive benefits package is available to mechanics after the 30-day mark and includes:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Annual Tool and Boot Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
- Take-Home Service Truck Company
- Paid Time Off