A well-established heavy equipment repair facility in Minnesota is urgently looking to hire a Forklift Mechanic to cover Dakota County! This is a great opportunity for Technicians to join a company that has been in business for 30+ years leading the Diesel Mechanic industry in its forklift and material handling sectors.
Forklift Technician Job Requirements:
- At least 3+ years’ heavy equipment repair experience
- Experience working in a mobile technician or field service position
- Strong experience repairing engines, hydraulics, and electrical issues
- Own tools, valid driver’s license, clean driving record
Pre-employment criminal and driving background checks are required.
Days, 7:00am - 3:30pm; (Monday - Friday). Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
- 401k Matching Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurances
- Personal Accident, Life, Accidental Death, and Disability Insurance
- Shoe, Tool, Safety Glasses Allowance
- Cell-Phone + Take-Home Service Truck
- Relocation Assistance Available on a Case by Case Basis
Dakota County, MN 55068